White / Grey/ Yellow Caesar Quartz Stone for Countertops
|Min. Order (Square Meters)||FOB Price|
|100+||US $10-30 / Square Meter|
1) Quartz Stone Feature:
1. Sceatch Resistance: Quartz stone is composed of 93% quartz. And quartz is the natural material that is less hard than diamond.
2. Stain Resistance: Quartz stone is free from substances like olive oil, lemon, wine, scouring the kitchen because our products are produced in the vacuum condition and its water absorption is extremely low.
3. Long life products: The surface of the stone is polished quartz demand high quality. The glossy surface is free from the problems of zero, liquid stain, etc. The different tone stone surface of quartz remains shiny again after a long time use.
4. Heat test resistance: Comprising 93% natural quartz, stone quartz provides a higher level of heat resistance compared to most man-made stone surfaces.
2) Quartz Tops Size:
Vanity top: 25"X22", 31"X22", 37"X22", 49"X22", 61"X22"
Kitchen top: 25.5"X96", 26"X96", 25.5"X108", 26.5"X108", 28"X96", 28"X108"
Kitchen island: 96"X36", 76"X36", 98"X42", 76"X42", 86"X42"
Contertop snack bar: 12"X78", 15"X78", 98"X18", 108"X18" etc.
We can do by per customer's design and size request;
3) Slabs are finely polished to enhance the natural beauty of the stone and provide a consistently
Edge Finish: Eased, bullnose, laminated bullnose, ogee edge, radius bevel top etc.
4) Quartz stone Application:
Widely be used for kitchen, bathroom, dining table, wall cladding, tiles etc.
Home application: Countertop, vanity top, wall, table, floor, etc.
Commercial application: Reception counter, windowsill, work counter for the fast food, table for the bar, floor, steps etc.
5) Package: By fumigated standard export wooden crates package
Welcome your inquiry. We can offer you good price and top quality.
|Colors||White, Yellow, Grey, Green, Red etc.|
|Application||Interior wall,Interior flooring, Counter tops and Vanitytops, Hotel projects etc.|
|Packing||Strong Wooden Crates with Fumigation|
|Delivery Time||with 15-20 days after your deposit|